1. Ler made pretzel rolls to accompany pulled pork. I loved how our whole apartment filled up with the aroma of fresh bread. Nom-noms...
2. Simandl spends some face time with my brother
3 & 4. Father's day at the shore
5. My niece- all tuckered out from playing at the playground and beach
6. Mogget needed to hug it out. Although my niece is good with animals, Mogget is terrified of tiny people.
7. Post dessert coffee at the park.
8. Breakfast of champions- Boston Cream Pie!
9. A much more sensible lunch. Picnic at the beach with Ler and friends.
10. The view.
12. Refreshing rinse.
14. Just beat the storm home.
15. Post run breakfast.
16. Gratuitous cat picture.
17. Study fuel
19. More studying- taking in some sun at the marina.
20. Tilapia Tacos at Belaire with Joseph.
21. Although it stormed most of the day, I celebrated the solstice with sun salutations.
22. Joyful noise! Ladysmith Black Mambazo at the Pabst Theater.
How have you been soaking in the summer?