Friday, February 7, 2014

Snow Bunny Is Learning New Tricks


I make no apologies for neither the awful pun above, nor the the one to follow, but some bunny is playing with technology. Part of the Amazing Year workbook is to draft a list of 100 things you would like to do. The list can include anything your heart desires- nothing is too big or too trivial. My list has some rather ambitious undertakings (sub 4 marathon!), but consists of many petite ventures, such as:
  • Wear red nail polish (Surprisingly, I've never worn red.)
  • Take a road trip
  • Watch Thelma & Louise
  • Go skiing
  • Learn how to take better pictures and how to use photo editing software. 
  • Improve my blog.
I've really enjoy writing refeathered, and want to advance the quality of my content. So, I will be experimenting with some new software and services over the next couple of months. Any and all feedback is appreciated! For my first foray I created a fantasy wishlist for a day on the slopes using Polyvore ($1200 sunglasses, anyone? Ha!). I had stopped making round-up posts because it took forever to format, but Polyvore was easy, fun and free.

Classic Snow Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment