Sorry for the delay in posting week 7. Technical difficulties at first...then I forgot. Whoops.
1. Accompanied Chris Martin, principal trumpet of the Chicago Symphony. It was a pleasure to perform with a musician of his caliber and humor.
2. Slightly lewd Valentine from a co-worker. Just the giggle I needed.
3. Valentine card supplies.
1. This little sprig of thyme subtly perfumed the kitchen most of the week.
2. Whole wheat chocolate cookies. Nom-noms.
3. I may have set a sponge on fire in the microwave. What a difference one zero makes....
2. Note from a third grade boy that gave me pause. It's a skull balloon, just in case you were wondering.